ATLAS Nihon Kohden Signal Splitter Cables
Seamless Integration of Clinical and Research Systems
Designed for use with:
• ATLAS Acquisition Amplifier
• ATLAS Headboxes
• JE-120A Amplifier by Nihon Kohden
• MDR-50 Male-to-Male Tether Extension Cables
ATLAS Nihon Kohden Signal Splitter (NKSS) Cables allow for the simultaneous recording of high frequency research data on the ATLAS Neurophysiology System and clinical data on the Nihon Kohden Amplifier (JE-120A).
- Simultaneous signal recording from electrode interfaces:
- high frequency research data on the ATLAS Neurophysiology System
- clinical data on the Nihon Kohden JE-120A Amplifier
- Record clinical channels at a higher sample rate
- Share buffered outputs from ATLAS Headboxes and route output signals to both systems to be digitized
- Research resolution without sacrificing clinical functionality and workflow
- Mounts to the Signal Splitter Rail on the ATLAS Cart – mount included
- 64 channels per cable
Strictly a passive device, the ATLAS NKSS Cables share the buffered outputs from the ATLAS Headboxes and route them to both systems to be digitized.
- Two 1 meter MDR-50 Male-to-Male Tether Extension Cables to connect the ATLAS NKSS Cable to the ATLAS Acquisition Amplifier.
Catalog number: TETH-XTN-MM-1
- Mounting Brackets
Required for Setup – Sold Separately
Two additional MDR-50 Male-to-Male Tether Extension Cables provide the connection between the electrode interface
(ie., Headboxes or Headstages) and the ATLAS NKSS Cable.
Available lengths: 1 m, 2 m, 5 m, 8 m.
|Device||Channels||References & Grounds||Bipolar DC Channels|