Analog & Digital Signal Isolators
Record non-isolated analog or digital signals into ATLAS Neurophysiology System
Designed for use with:
• ATLAS Acquisition Amplifier
• ATLAS Cart
• MDR-50 Male-to-Male Tether Extension Cable
Input 16 non-isolated experiment signals and record them in parallel with patient signals into the ATLAS Neurophysiology System.
- Connect other electronic devices to the ATLAS MDR-50 input connectors for research experiment data collection
- Isolation also prevents any “ground loop” noise
- User selectable input range for each channel via externally accessible switches
- Interfaces to ATLAS Amplifier with standard MDR-50 Male-to-Male Tether Extension Cable – included
- Mounts to the Signal Splitter Rail on the ATLAS Cart – mount included
ATLAS Analog Isolator adds isolation to the ATLAS Combo Board analog inputs: contains precision, isolated amplifiers with outputs separated from inputs by an isolation barrier – allowing user to connect external signals to the ATLAS Combo Board without circumventing the safety mechanisms in the ATLAS Neurophysiology System.
Included / Required for Use:
- 1 meter MDR-50 Male-to-Male Tether Extension Cable provides the interface between the ATLAS Analog Isolator and the ATLAS Acquisition Amplifier.
- Mounting Bracket
|Channels||16 (single ended input)|
|Input Range||±1 V or ±10 V (user selectable per channel)|
|Output Range||≈ ±131 mV (matches Amplifier input range)|
|Bandwidth||DC to > 20 kHz|
|Signal / Noise Ratio||> 80 dB (1.0 Hz to 9000 Hz)|
|Input Connector||34 pin dual row generic 0.1″ Pitch Shrouded Header Connector|
|Dimensions||≈ 140 mm X 135 mm X 25.4 mm|