Halo-5 Exit Tip
Interfaces the craniotomy and dictates insertion pattern for Halo-5 Microdrive.
Halo-5 Exit Tip features customizable exit patterns and “chimneys” for:
- Smaller craniotomies
- Groups of closely-spaced tetrodes
- 4.5mm hole depth to aid vertical electrode travel and tetrode wire protection, allowing tetrode wires to protrude 3mm out of the polymicro tubing and reducing tissue damage near targeted recording sites.
To determine which Exit Tip pattern best meets your needs, contact Sales@neuralynx.com for Exit Tip guides and details.
- 1 standard Exit Tip pattern
- Customizable Exit Tip patterns available per customer design
- Precision-machined Ultem
- Halo-5 Microdrive Exit Tip Design Guide
- Halo-5 Assembly Kit
Recommended for use. Includes Assembly Jig.
This is part of the Halo-5-Mini Kit
|Halo-5 Exit Tip Std A
See Exit Tip guide for details.
|Halo-5 Exit Tip Custom A
Customizable Exit Tip patterns available per customer design…
Provides up to 5 independently drivable shuttles to position up to 4 tetrodes with 6mm shuttle travel. 1 additional shuttle available for fiber optics or reference electrodes.
Halo-5 Assembly Kit
All necessary components and tools to aid in the construction of Halo-5 Microdrives.
Polymicro Tubing Kit
Polymicro fused silica capillary tubing with standard polyimide coating, and one poly glass cleaving stone.