Halo-10-Mini Exit Tip
Interfaces the craniotomy and dictates insertion pattern for Halo-10-Mini Microdrive.
Halo-10-Mini Exit Tip features customizable exit patterns and “chimneys” for:
- Smaller craniotomies
- Groups of closely-spaced tetrodes
- 4.5mm hole depth to aid vertical electrode travel and tetrode wire protection, allowing tetrode wires to protrude 3mm out of the polymicro tubing and reducing tissue damage near targeted recording sites.
- 1 Standard Exit Tip pattern (see Halo-5 & Halo-10-Mini User Manual)
- Customizable Exit Tip patterns available per customer design
- Precision-machined Ultem
- Contact Sales@neuralynx.com for Halo Microdrive Exit Tip guide and details.
This is part of the Halo-10-Mini Kit
Provides up to 10 independently drivable shuttles to position up to 8 tetrodes with 6mm shuttle travel. Two additional shuttles available for fiber optics or reference electrodes.
Halo-10-Mini Assembly Kit
All necessary components and tools to aid in the construction of Halo-10-Mini Microdrives.
Polymicro Tubing Kit
Polymicro fused silica capillary tubing with standard polyimide coating, and one poly glass cleaving stone.