Provides up to 10 independently drivable shuttles to position up to 8 tetrodes with 6mm shuttle travel. Two additional shuttles available for fiber optics or reference electrodes.
Halo-10-Mini Exit Tips interface into the craniotomy and dictate electrode insertion pattern. Custom “half moon” drive screw head and calibrated Turn Tool provide positive, accurate 16 micron depth adjustment. Halo-10-Mini Microdrives seamlessly integrate with our wired and wireless data acquisition systems for signal recording. Contact Sales@neuralynx.com for guides and details.
- 1 Standard Exit Tip pattern (see user manual)
- Customizable Exit Tip patterns with design guide
- Lightweight, solid & durable with short profile reducing head torque
- Less expensive and easier to build
- QuickClip or Omnetics included EIB options
- Compatible with Fiber Mounted LEDs and FreeLynx
- Improved replacement for Harlan 8 and VersaDrive-8 microdrives
- Lighter and smaller than Halo-10 Microdrive
- All necessary components to build 5 single-use microdrives.
- Halo-10-Mini Assembly Kit
Includes Assembly Jig, Stereotaxic Mount and Halo Microdrive Turn Tool.
- Halo-10-Mini Protective Cap
Recommended for safe animal storage.
|Drive Resolution||16 microns (1/16 turn)|
|Comments||Internal grounding screw pass through|
*Neuralynx is not a distributor of Omnetics parts.
Halo-10-Mini Assembly Kit
All necessary components and tools to aid in the construction of Halo-10-Mini Microdrives.
Halo-10-Mini Exit Tip
Interfaces the craniotomy and dictates insertion pattern for Halo-10-Mini Microdrive.
Buffered 36 channel headstage with QuickClip® connectors and attached video tracking LEDs.
15mm or 33mm Fiber Mounted LEDs
Deliver optogenetic stimulation from directly inside a Halo microdrive.
Tetrode Assembly Station
Workstation base and all necessary items (except the wire) to create custom tetrodes, as well as twisted wire electrodes of any type.
Small EIB Pins
Gold pins used for making the connection between the electrode wire and Electrode Interface Board (EIB).